Friday 14 March 2014

Cars! Again...



Here in my car / I feel safest of all / I can lock all my doors / It's the only way to live in cars.

 I designed and built WAY back in summer 2012 (I think some obscure primitive sporting event was on in the UK)  in a particularly hectic month where I also started working on big spaceships for Halo IV 

I tried to give each vehicle a sophisticated, integrated look, no jagged sticky-out bits or machinery visible, everything contained within a soft rounded shell suitable for use in a city with lots of soft, squishy people around, or smoothing the airflow on the aerobahn.



To give the limo a touch of extra class i went for a pillar-less look and butted each frame of glazing against the next, giving it the appearance of a more expensive style of manufacture.



Here's a couple of pics of painted production models.

The Wrap-around glazing offers an unfettered canvas for those looking to push the boat out... swish.

wicked paint jobs, looking like something out of Bladerunner, now, where did I leave my stim pills and sexbot?
Whar?  Not enough cars for ya? Thirsty for more? Head on over to JBR's 3D compound in the desert for his offerings available from CMG.

1 comment:

  1. Tamil Nadu State Council of Educational Research and Training (TNSCERT) is taking responsible for preparing the 1-5th class new books with suitable chapters and pictures to explain in better way. Tamil Nadu 9th Class Revised Syllabus students must understand the basics in each subject like Tamil, English, Maths, Science and Social Science. Once they understand the basics on the major subjects, they very well perform in the Secondary and Higher Secondary classes.

    ReplyDelete